Monday, March 8, 2010
My they grow up fast. It seems only yesterday we were working on robot projects in the garage, but wait, I guess we still are!
Ben and I have been having connecting old salvage up to the new Arduino. The pin outs for the parts aren't labeled, so it takes a little guesswork and experimentation. Once we figured out we were dealing with a unipolar stepper we had to figure out the coil order, and the number of steps in the rotation. Last weekend's escapades reminded me so much of some classic footage I took of him six years ago. I put them together back to back in this clip.
Btw: Thanks to the arduino forum for cluing me in about the Darlington array.
Posted by Quinn