Friday, July 18, 2008

Got Tanked!


I took the kids to Schofield Barracks again after work, mauka side this time. We went to the Tropic Lightening museum on base. Allthough it was closed the kids did get a chance to play on some of the static tanks and guns out front. Before leaving the base and heading home, we stopped into the bowling lanes and had a quick game.

I had fun at work today, I figured out how to get a desktop Java app to take input from a Wii-mote. I proposed it as a way to demonstrate movement in a virtual training environment.

1 comment:

  1. Neat picture Quinn! Bet Ben loved the tanks...Nate too. :) The java tidbit; way over my head! lol Love ya hon and keep on blogging...It's been a month or 2 since I've checked out your stuff..so am looking forward to new goodies.

    ReplyDelete