Saturday, May 24, 2008

Flight School


Memorial day weekend has started off awesome! I had a 3 hour session at Hau Bush with Gene, then came home and then took the kids out for a fun afternoon while Sue snorkeled the north shore. In the evening Anastasia came over and sat the kids while we went out to see the new Indiana Jones Movie and then ate at the Japanese restaurant, Ushio-Tei, in the Ko`olina Ihilani Marriott.

Here's a picture of Sue and I sampling from the two "flights" of sake we ordered with our meal. We don't know rice wine, and couldn't decide, so we basically had to try them all. Each flight had three samples, delicious!

Sue and I had plenty to talk about over dinner because the movie really was laughable. It was fun to see all the old Indiana Jones Gimmicks and stunts, but the rest was pretty much plot-fodder.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say thanks for keeping on keeping on....I enjoy reading your blogs and staying updated on your stories. Great picture of Suz and you! :) Glad you had such a great time. Hugs to all. XOXOXOXOXO Shah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the movie was great. But I'm all for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete