Saturday, September 6, 2008

Naked Lunch


We had the annual company lunch picnic today. This year it was held at Ala Moana park across from the mall just outside of Waikiki. Sue and I dared to bring all the kids out to the picnic which started at 10. I also brought my board but didn't use it till the picnic was over. We all had bentos for lunch and played lots of team games like volleyball, 3 legged race etc. In one of the games, teams were required to make the longest line possible using only the articles of clothing they were wearing. As you can see from the picture Nate was ALL IN! (Video)

After we got home and got the kids in bed for some whopper naps, I headed down to Hau Bush to check out the big swell action. I ended up making the half mile paddle out to Sharks, and saw more about 10 others out there. Quite a crowd for Sharks! It was overhead and then some. I caught one wave that I rode so high and so long I eventually fell off because I was laughing too hard.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment