Monday, March 17, 2008

Bubbles & Squeak


Lori, myself, Lynette, Cecillia, Ilikea, Judy, Peter, Alvin, John, Linda

Cecillia made a bunch of us corned beef and cabbage for lunch in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Lunch break in the ping-pong room, Irish style.

I needed the fun at lunch, today was otherwise a rough day. I didn't get enough sleep last night and my swim routine is off because the pool is closed this week for repainting. I got up early and parked where I usually swim then ran around Aloha stadium. With the pool deck closed, I soaped up and showered off from the hose in the parking lot instead.

I got the full versions of my Makaha pictures back from Pake (Pah-kay) she sold me six of them for $45. They are good keep-sakes. I also managed to finish Ender's Game (on loan from Austen) this evening after I got the kids in bed. So nice when the house gets quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment